When subcontracting to a rope access company, what are you looking out for?
1. Is it important to you that your project is completed by experienced, qualified technicians who undergo regular training and verification of their competency? Do you want to see these records?
2. Is it important the rope access team is supported by a dedicated WHS team?
3. Is their safe system of work tested and approved for your site?
4. How important is it for you that the company can declare all workers compensation premiums and payroll tax due have been paid and that these accurately reflect all workers are properly engaged?
5. Is it important the company for your project is accredited for ISO Safety, Quality and Environmental Standards?
6. How important is it that rope access technicians working on your site are medically fit for work and undergo regular drug and alcohol screening as a requirement? or that they trained in First Aid and Mental Health First Aid?
DBC meet all of these requirements:
DBC qualifications include trade certifications, IRATA, MSIC, RIW, Confined Space, Work at Heights, Underground Inductions, Industry Medicals, plus First Aid and Mental Health First Aid.
Our workforce is supported by specialised equipment and an inspection regime which complies with the Quality standard ISO 9001:2015. DBC employ a multi-skilled workforce dedicated to the safe management and smooth running of your project. Our technicians are personnel not contractors. We provide the assurance of experienced teams with a keen eye for detail who can safely deliver projects in some of the most challenging site conditions in Australia.
DBC rope access trades people include Advanced Riggers, Advanced Scaffolders, Boilermakers, Fitters, Welders, Refractory Technicians, Bricklayers, Plumbers, Electricians and Carpenters.
DBC teams are fit for work and undergo regular drug and alcohol screening.
Our workforce is supported by specialised equipment such as rope access, lightweight platforms, stages, winches, scaffold, netting, decking, hydraulic, pneumatic and power tools, communications and remote camera inspection systems.
Youth Training Program We are very proud to be running a DBC training program for young people directly out of high school. Under the program, we provide rope access and on the job training as well trades courses at Wollongong TAFE. Our first successful "trainee" applicant is now employed full time under this scheme. Todd Methven, joined our team at 18 years old, fresh out of school with a passion for welding and an aptitude for heights. He has just completed the first year of his apprenticeship and is qualified as an IRATA Level 2 technician.
If you have a question about any of our services, please get in touch with us.
Post: PO Box 300, Thirroul NSW 2515 | Phone: 1300 121 322 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org