- Foster integrity, reliability and collaboration.
- Be recognised for our professional teams of rope access trade technicians.
- Continuously improve our service and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Be the most highly regarded rope access provider in the country.
- Maintain a robust management system and suite of accreditations that provide our customers with the assurance we provide a quality service.DBC is a member company (4024/OT) of the peak international trade association for industrial rope access: Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA).
DBC's reputation for reliability and safety is underpinned by our status and experience as an IRATA member company. Established in 1998 to provide rope access for industrial inspection and maintenance services, DBC have pioneered the use of rope access trades in heavy industry in Australia.
DBC has extensive experience providing rope access services and an impeccable safety record. We have assembled considerable resources which means our team is versatile and capable of responding quickly to maintenance opportunities with our own technicians, plant and equipment.
DBC work teams are known for their quick response to problem solving, high level of rope access, supervisory and trade skills. All DBC employees are energetic and healthy for work. We give 100%. Our team is focused on the work scope whilst maintaining safety and quality as a priority.
Your project in the safest hands
DBC’s management system is currently certified to 2023 for:
ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management Systems
ISO 45001: 2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management Systems
NSW Government Work Health Safety Management System Guidelines 5th Edition
DBC is dedicated to working safely and committed to continually improving our management systems for workplace health, safety, quality and the environment.
DBC works collaboratively with our clients to develop Safe Work Method Statements, Safety Management Plans and Inspection Test Plans to ensure all aspects of safety and quality are addressed.
DBC acknowledge the need for a robust management system that our clients and team can trust. DBC uses a cloud based/ iOT Integrated Management System (IMS) for this purpose. The IMS demonstrates DBC’s dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction by maintaining a relevant and active management system.
The IMS contains our: Workplace Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental Management Plan. Our company’s management plan document works to inform our management practices and company culture EVERY DAY and ensure we continue to work as a team to the highest standards.
DBC Management Plans are based on the prevention of nonconformity and the promotion of continual improvement in line with our industry accreditations and our certification to International standards for Safety, Health, Quality and Environment.
Other current accreditations:
- Approved Vendor for BlueScope Steel, Rio Tinto, Viva Energy Australia, O-I Asia Pacific, South32, Boral, Yancoal, Centennial Coal, Water NSW and many others
- A rating with ISNetworld
- Approved for Roads & Maritime Services State-wide Scaffolding Panel Contract for design, erection and dismantling of scaffold (works) for RMS.
- DBC is a registered IRATA International No. 4024 Operator and Training company;
- accredited to CSIRO's Painting Contractor Certification Program (PCCP);
- and a member of The Australian Industry Defence Network.
DBC Group Australia was established in 1998 as David Bell Consulting Pty Ltd. Name changed in 2015.
Our head office, training facility and workshop premises are located on the south coast at 177A and 177B Princes Hwy, Bulli, NSW.
We provide services Australia-wide.
Our initial experience was gained in the 1990's in the extremes of the oil and gas fields off the North Sea and Timor Sea. Twenty five years on, our onshore reputation continues to grow as the mature, quiet achievers with a wealth of unrivalled experience in industrial maintenance. DBC innovate, integrate and deploy new technologies and systems in consultation with our clients. Lessons learnt across petrochemical, cement, water, energy, marine, steel and alumina industries have demonstrated that a synergistic approach with two or more different types of access in play is often the best all round solution.
THE AUSTRALIAN CONSERVATION FOUNDATION & THE CLIMATE COUNCIL Because of our stance on the protection of global resources, biodiversity and the importance of sustainable environmental work practices, we provide financial support for the work of the Australian Conservation Foundation and the Climate Council.
REFUGEE ADVICE & CASEWORKER SERVICE (RACS) DBC supports the work of RACS. A not-for-profit refugee legal service, which provides expert advice and casework assistance to financially disadvantaged individuals seeking asylum both in the community and in immigration detention. RACS are also actively involved in policy reform, public education and advocacy.
Each year DBC provides financial support to community, sport and other not-for-profit organisations in the Illawarra.
If you have a question about any of our services, please get in touch with us.
Post: PO Box 300, Thirroul NSW 2515 | Phone: 1300 121 322 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org